Monday, June 27, 2005

who believes in love galore?


This song by The Sunshine - "Love" (Love! Love! Love! Love! Give it up for the sunny weather. Love! Love! Love! Love! Things can only get better...) - can really turn that frown upside down. (Forgive me. I'm infected by the euphoria.) If that doesn't work, this will.
(Thanks to swedesplease for the sunshine.)

Later: If you absolutely refuse to give it up for the sunny weather, you can sulk under the clouds with a sad, sad favorite, Dayna Kurtz's "Love, Where Did You Go?" I loved this song so much when I first heard it in March that I rushed out to buy the CD, and it holds the dubious honor of being the only thing (well, inanimate object) that I lost in the move to L.A.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to see those penguins getting down to that Fabulous song!

Anonymous said...

I went to a somewhat nerdy high school where the penguin, yes, the penguin was our mascot. If only we'd known then how fierce the peguin really was....

escapegrace said...

How f-cking adorable are those penguins? They don't know whether they're birds or fish; they just know love is forever...(How's that for a tagline?)

Anonymous said...

To see a penguin who doesn't know whether he's a bird or fish or KANGAROO check out this site:

http://www.rivelazioni.com/cgi-bin/mm/video.pl?id=29

Anonymous said...

Sorry, here's an easier way to the Kangaroo Penguin

escapegrace said...

Mood swings? What mood swings?